Steven B. Ramsdell, Partner
- Virginia, 1991
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1995
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
- University of Virginia (B.A., History, 1988)
- George Mason University (J.D., with distinction, 1991).
- Member, Law Review, 1989-1991.
Professional Affiliations and Accolades
- Virginia State Bar
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Board of Governors of the Virginia State Bar’s Bankruptcy Section, 2007-2015
- Chair, 2013-2014
- Immediate Past-Chair, 2014-2015
- Vice-Chair, 2012-2013
- Secretary, 2011-2012
- Author and lecturer in Continuing Legal Education courses offered to the bar
- Selected to Virginia Super Lawyers, 2009-2018
- Selected as a Top Lawyer by Northern Virginia Magazine, 2017
- Named as a Top Lawyer by Washingtonian magazine, 2015
- Awarded AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Barrister, Walter Chandler American Inn of Court, 1992 – 2007
- Law Clerk to Martin V. B. Bostetter, Jr., Chief Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1991-1993
- Workouts; Business Reorganization
- Appellate Practice
Click here to see my listing in the Martindale-Hubbell directory.
Click on the icons on the left to see my Avvo and Super Lawyers listings.